Tim Grissett, realtor and Life-Member of the Million Dollar Sales Club has established a proven record of success and has earned a trustworthy reputation throughout the Atlanta area.
Tim specializes in providing detailed market information and strategic advice throughout the home buying process in which he is deeply involved. Tim is highly committed to aggressively marketing his client’s listings and offers his clients extensive and cutting-edge knowledge of the ever changing Atlanta market for a smooth result and successful real-estate transaction.
Now more than ever it’s important to have an agent that’s going to work for you, and have your best interests in mind. Tim has a lifetime of experience to help you navigate the uncertain aspects of buying and selling in a market that is as volatile as it is unpredictable. Backed by a solid company like Chapman Hall Premier Realtors and their knowledgeable brokers not to mention a cadre of listings, you’re in good hands.
Feel free to call time at 404-918-3772 and ask him how he can help you.
- Listing, selling and negotiating home sales and purchases in the Greater Metro Atlanta area.
- First time buyer/seller guidance.
- Providing Luxury Buyers & Sellers with extraordinary negotiation skills and incomparable information.
Tim is active throughout the metro Atlanta community and his charitable giving reaches far and wide helping organizations such as Compassion International, Peachtree Road Race, Project Open Hand, Fox Theater Volunteers, Joining Hearts Support and Habitat for Humanity.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- Part of Chapman Hall Premier Realtors for over 9 years
- Licensed Realtor in Georgia since 1993
- Phoenix Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club awarded by the Atlanta Board of Realtors.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- ABR Accredited Buyer Representive
- SRS Accredited Seller Representive.
- Remax Hall of Fame Award